BBC Academy | Digital Skills Day | Salford (Media City | 17.03.15
Kirstin on Fullback and Friends | Fantasic event opportunity for freelance creatives, especially our North West creatives. This event is aimed at freelancers from across the creative industries, there will be workshops and masterclasses in:
- Digital storytelling and how it differs online, the power of the internet for storytellers, the latest apps; from images to branching narratives, in world and out of world, and how to drive audiences round your stories.
- Interacting with the audience, which tools to use and when? How to analyse their impact, understand audience response, adjust and make a bigger impact.
- What do you need to know about Coding if you don’t code?
- Under the skin of Digital Ways of Working; from cloud to codec and beyond – the digital end to end and what you can steal to help you and your teams work better.
- And what are the big technological innovations coming your way? How can you spot new trends and what can you create with the new tech?
This event is co-produced by BBC Academy and Creative Skillset, with a wide range of industry trainers and partners.