Mark Bryce (Tyrer Sorrel)
BUSINESS OWNER, EXPERIENCE DESIGNER AND COACH | DATA, FEEDBACK, DESIGN AND PROJECT LEADERSHIP SERVICES
Mark has invested 22+ years running a business; 28+ years training and coaching people; the last 10+ years designing and leading projects and experiences.
He knows what it takes to start a business. He knows what it is like to have a job and a business at the same time (before it was called a ‘Side Hustle’). He understands the pleasures and the pressures of being self-employed.
Mark is a multi-award winner, across multiple teams and companies. He’s won awards for:
- Improving the performance of teams
- Creating systems for remote working
- Engaging high level stakeholders
He’s also helped clients win prestigious national awards.
Mark combines a unique blend of flexibility, organisation and calm reassured confidence. He is strategic and focused. He is a ‘Maximiser’ as identified by Gallop Strengths Finder. Mark has been told that he sees “difficult tasks as challenges rather than threats” and that he can “communicate at all levels”. Mark is a specialist in remote teams and projects with high value stakeholders. His focus is on great leadership and building lasting relationships. That is to say helping clients have amazing relationships with their customers, their teams … and also in their personal lives. He helps leaders and business founders create more intimacy and engagement in their work.
Here’s four quick testimonials about working with Mark:
- “[…] this quality emanates from Mark’s own self efficacy, his ability to empathise, his positive self esteem and self worth. He approaches difficult tasks with tenacity, viewing them as challenges rather than threats. Mark excels in communication skills, having the ability to communicate at all levels. He is able to assess situations quickly and adapt his mode of communication to fit the circumstances”
- “Whatever the problem, day or time (be it 7am or midnight), I know that I am always welcomed with any questions that I may have. His teaching styles are creative, enjoyable and valuable. He is very honest with his opinion and gets straight to the point. Mark’s kindness and helpfulness constantly makes me smile, and sets me up for a day full of motivation, even on some of my more challenging days. MB is clearly very knowledgeable; be it about web design, professional online presence or even Disney princesses. I feel as though I can really be myself and talk about any problems that I feel relevant; Mark will always help, however possible”
- “[…] Mark B. You are one of the most supportive level headed kind hearted people I have met, And I am so glad we have managed to have chats where you always seem to help me rethink.”
- “You achieved in 3 months what it had taken other centres up to 9 months to achieve”
Customer Journey Design, Quality Scorecards, Customer Service and Experiences
Mark has 25,000+ direct customer and training interactions. That’s real people Mark has helped be more confident and improve their performance. Real people he has helped to simplify complex tasks and take action to achieve their goals. He understands customer journeys and how to create real customer value. Mark is a specialist in guided and digital customer journeys. He is DigitalMarketer Certified in ‘Email, Copywriting and Content Marketing’ … and ‘E-Commerce, Customer Value and Community Management’.
Training and Events
Over the years the core of Mark’s work has been learning and development, Mark has been the creator of a number of training and event programmes.
✓ Planning for Leadership Success
✓ Pitching Pink Bananas (Sales and Marketing Training)
✓ The 153 Mile Challenge
✓ Award Winners – The Top Performer Network
✓ Overcoming Conflict, Fear and Failure (The Secrets of Low Stress Connected Teams)
✓ Lead and Love – You Can Have Both
He’s also created a number of bespoke 30 day Guided Learning Programmes for clients.
His training and event programmes have been described as “fun, challenging, informative, creative, enjoyable and valuable”.
Coaching and Practical Projects
Mark’s coaching is focused on ‘Careers, Business and Relationships’. He’s a problem solver, who understands that you’re not going to discuss the real problems you have with someone you’ve only just met. That’s why he created a number of Practical Projects to help his clients have a safe conversation to begin with and then go onto achieve their goals step by step.
Practical Projects include:
✓ CV and LinkedIn Profile Reviews
✓ Business Offer, Website, Promo or Process Reviews
✓ Customer Conversion and Client Onboarding Reviews
✓ Customer Engagement and Experience Design Reviews
✓ Leadership or Relationship Style Reviews
….. and more.
Work with Mark
Click the following link if you would like to work with Mark. You’ll be taken to a subscription form. Complete the form, click subscribe and you’ll be connected with Mark. He’ll be in touch within 3 working days to discuss working together.
If you want to work with Mark as an associate or as an affiliate, click here. The same steps apply, it’s just a different subscription form.